Dahlia bulbs

This question was asked by
Vera C

I’m wanting to buy Dahlia BULBS not tubers. Can you help?

Hello there

Dahlias come as tubers not bulbs. They are called Tubers as this is the potato-like structure of them. So, really dahlia bulbs are correctly called dahlia tubers. Hope this helps.

The Hart Family